I am quite busy these days so unable to design a new theme for my blog. So I've started this contest at The Windows Club.
The contest is simple. To win, Design a Blogger theme based on Windows 7 designs and styles for my blog i.e. Big Basics of Computer World. The best selected theme design will get a Multimedia Mobile Phone and a Genuine Software License.
The rules for entering in the contest are:

  • The theme must be have in design & Style related to windows 7.
  • The template theme must have a tab bar, feed system, other websites link in sidebar, copyright policies in footer, twittering and other features which are in available in a standard blog.
  • The winning theme must fully belong to me and the developer must have to provide me all the copyrights and full right to modify the theme according to my use.
  • The contest will run till 31st may 2009 according to IST.
  • The contestant will have to create a new template blog (for eg, http://xyz.blogspot.com) and provide its link in the reply threads, so the judges will visit that dummy blog to see the designs.
  • The judges for the contest are Ramesh Kumar MVP, James MVP and Nitin Agarwal (myself).
  • The prizes for the winner is a micromax multimedia mobile phone ie. Micromax x115, for more info of prize check... Micromax Mobiles and a genuine license of any software from the software Pool of TWC.
  • The prize will be shipped freely to the winner anywhere in the world.
  • For more details on how to design theme according to my requirement, anyone can send me a Personal Message.
  • The Contestant must have minimum 10 Posts on the forums @ TWC.
The Contest is Officially opens @ The Windows Club.

0 comments:

Post a Comment